Sonntag, 7. Juni 2015

Sunday Post Wrap-Up #2

1) Paper & Stitch 2) Chapter Friday 3) Sincerely Jules 4) Media Marmalade 


Sometimes the good things in life take us off-guard and make it hard to recognize them for what they are. Change is inevitable and it always takes me a while to adapt. I like to be in control of what's happening to me and influence it in the best possible way, but sometimes all we need is to let go. At least as far as we can. I'll be spending July as an intern in Heidelberg but before that I've got quite a few points on my to-do list to be crossed out. With summer just around the corner and longer days and shorter nights I'd love to spend more time doing the things I enjoy and that includes this blog. If you're struggling as well, I collected some posts I genuinely liked and found helpful in the last couple weeks for you to devour in the last hours of this Sunday.



Blogging-wise, I found two treasures. A really inspiring post by Chapter Friday on backgrounds and props that help you boost your blog and Instagram photography. Media Marmalade goes even further and explains how to shoot photos this summer, outdoor as well as indoor. Both are definitely worth a look if you want to step up in your photography game! 

Sincerely Jules is rocking Culottes and I may have the urge to go and buy a pair of them right now. 

The Sunday Chapter is helping out with 50 blog post ideas for when we're feeling uninspired. I love to let myself get inspired by these and come up with my own ideas. 

Paper & Stitch are sharing a two ingredient blood orange popsicles recipe that looks to die for. I'd love to have one of those! SO going to try this asap. 

What would you like me to write about? Any special suggestions? Hope you're all doing well! 

Sincerely, 

Liska 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.