Samstag, 2. Mai 2015

5 Books - 5 Categories


I was tagged on instagram to do the #5books5categoriestag by infinitelynovel (great book account, love her pictures btw) and I thought I'd share a longer version of it here on the blog because I really like the idea!


1. A book you have no idea what it's about, but you still own 

The ocean at the end of the lane by Neil Gaiman 

I bought this a loooong while ago and still didn't come around to read it. The covers so beautiful and it's such a tiny book I instantly fell in love with it. I bet it takes no time at all to read it. I actually didn't think about what it's about at all when I purchased it, but apparently the writing is supposed to be brilliant.

2. A book everyone loves, even you

Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone by J.K. Rowling

I love all the Harry Potter books, but I picked this one, because it dragged me into the story of my childhood. I reread the whole series around a year ago and it was still amazing. This woman can write!

3. A book no one else has heard of, but you love 

Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

I loooove Jennifer Donnelly. I can't emphasize it enough. The Tea Rose by her is one of my all time favourite books, even though the whole trilogy is ingenious if you ask me. Revolution is not as popular as the tea rose, but nevertheless a great read. It took me a while to enjoy the story to be honest. It's one of these books you need to reread a few times in order to fall in love with it. I certainly did.

4. A book that has another book you are waiting for 

Red queen by Victoria Aveyard 

You probably all read this one. If you didn't and are searching for a light, quick read similar to the selection trilogy - here you go. I read it in no time and even though it wasn't mind-blowing I still count the days to the release of the sequel.

5. A book you're currently reading 

Not that kind of girl by Lena Dunham

I'm about half way through this one and have to admit that I'm a tiny bit disappointed. It seemed a funnier and lighter read than it actually is. Up to this point there is a lot of repetition going on and I have to convince myself to go on reading. Hopefully it'll get better!

I tag everyone of you to pick one of the questions and answer them in the comments (: Any recommendations?

Sincerely,

Liska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.