Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015

Blog Linkup - My Three Favourite Instagrammers

The girls of The B Bar had an awesome idea: a Blog Linkup running under the question "Who are your three favourite Instagrammers and why?" I love the thought that there is some kind of team work involved in this series, all of us bloggers working hand in hand. The special thing about this post therefore is that you'll find posts of different bloggers with the same theme at the bottom of this page. But first let me share mine. 




So here's a sum up of my current favourite Instagrammers. Given the fact that I'm slightly Instagram obsessed, I'm following all of these for quite a while and they count as my favourites. I hope you'll like them as much as I do, you may already know some of them? 




Essena Oneill has been one of my favourite bloggers and Instagrammers for years and continues to be. She's 18, vegan and recently started studying Psychology in Brisbane, AUS. I really like the way she visualizes her life and what she thinks of as important, that's why I often check out her youtube channel to check whether there are new videos online. She herself describes her diet as "Plant based (vegan) for my health, the planet and the animals. I officially decided to become vegan in February 2014, it started for ethical reasons, then for health as well, then as I became more educated surrounding climate change and sustainability, being a vegan is now for spiritual alignment and environmental conservation.  It is a lifestyle, I don't digest, wear or watch animal cruelty, enslavement or control. I know exactly what I'm eating and why." In my opinion that's a hella good statement. I find it especially impressing that she's so sure about her life and goals given her rather young age. 





Ariele Alasko is a woodworker from Brooklyn, NY taking photos of her work, everyday life and animals. The interiors of her flat are extraordinary and even if I myself have a different style, I adore how everything she arranges looks like art. She has the most beautiful pets (apart from mine of course) and never fails to entertain me with pictures of them. 




Rosie Londoner is a blogger from Notting Hill, London sharing snippets of her life, fashion, travels and food. She's probably the most "lifestylish" Instagrammer I mention in this list. I envy her travel photos and how everything in her life looks easy and luxurious and of course I'm completely jealous of her hair, I mean you can get my point, can't you? Plus I'm a huge fan and participant of her anti diet. 

Last but not least I'd like to mention my own Instagram account, created solely for this blog. So if you're still looking for inspiration and want to follow along my blog journey (which is pretty much just beginning) then give it a look here. Definitely comment that you're heading over from the blog! I'd love to connect with all of you. 

Sincerely, 

Liska 


Annie Reeves

Alyssa J Freitas

Cake & Lilies

Liska Monet

The Not Quite Adult

Equal Parts of a Whole

Carrie Loves

A Loyal Love

Paper and Skyscrapers

Glitter, Inc.

SKC Marketing

Shenanigan-ska

Elana Lyn

Sponsored by Coffee

Always Craving

All The Pretty Stars

Business Betties

Perfect Enough For Us

Always Anita

A Little Leopard

A Girl for Granted

Tortoise in the Sun

The Yuppie Files

Healthfully Ever After

Urban Pixxels

Roam + Golightly

Preppy Panache

Brikasia

White Cabana

Idalia Photography

Little Wild Heart

Wearing Pearls

The Everyday Adventurer

Splendor in Spanglish

Life Modifier

Post Grad in Pumps

Alessandra Marie

Random Little Faves

PR Girl Diaries

Caitlin Cawley

Modish & Main

26 and Not Counting

Pretty Much Design Studio

Grace Notes

Girl in Betsey

Something Good

Life with the Champions

Pattern Me Pretty

Simply Nicole

The Fashionable Wife

Cassandra Monroe

I Am Amber Nicole

Southland Avenue

English Mamma

Cake Over Steak

York Avenue

Jenn Inspired

Hitha on the Go

Beauty and the Pitch

Cedar and Rush

Luv in the Bubble

Des Moines Darling

Cheyenne Mojica

Step Brightly

Soak and Simmer

A Touch of Teal

Paris vs The World

Style and Free

Lovely Friend

A Few of My Favorite Things

The Blue Bijou

PR Blonde

Leigh Clair

Moonlight Chai

Meg Biram

Victoria McGinley













Kommentare:

  1. Great picks! I love following Instagrammers from around the world because it gives me great insight into places I dream to visit.

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. So glad you like them! I follow tons of Instagrammers just for that purpose ;D It's great that the world is so interconnected these days (:

      Löschen
  2. Love Rosie's Instagram and blog as well! She's so fun to follow and her recipes are the best! Glad you agree :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. She's just great, isn't she (: I love that she's so open minded and not that typical "I'm eating salad all day and train at every possible minute" girl. And her writing style is great as well. Thank you so much for you comment!

      Löschen
  3. I follow Rosie Londoner too - love her feed!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Think we've got a Rosie following here ;D Thanks for commenting!

      Löschen
  4. Just followed rosielondoner, thanks for the great recommendation!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You're welcome, thanks for your comment! (:

      Löschen

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.